Thursday, April 2, 2009

Possible Food Poisoning, It's Like Hell...

4/2/09

Possible Food Poisoning, It's Like Hell...

I'm not sure if I had food poisoning the other day, but
the symptoms sure felt like it, according to WebMD and other
stuff I found on the internet. It actually started about
the time I got home on Tuesday (3/31/09).

I just had lunch earlier that day and had that familiar
feeling of going #2 on the way home driving on the freeway.
Well, I got home and the first thing I did was "do some
reading on the throne".

To make a long story short, I called in sick the next day,
"read on the throne" about 8 more times throughout the day
and night. Well..until I lost about a good 2 or 3 pounds.

And I wasn't at the gym.

There's really nothing you can do for possible food poisoning,
but let it "run its course". Haven't had that feeling
since one of my first visits back to the motherland, after
swallowing some tap water after brushing my teeth.

Ya' feel me?

It's like Hell...

No comments: