Friday, April 17, 2009

Fiendin' To Play And Waiting For Booboo...

4/17/09

Fiendin' To Play And Waiting For Booboo...

It's been a couple of weeks since I last touched a pair
of cards in the crook of my index fingers and thumbs
Hoping, wishing and waiting to see a pair of Aces peel
up from the top of the green felt. That sounds kinda'
sexy...Hehe...

It's OK, I'm not like a crack fiend waiting for the next
hit or anything. Just trying to find some time in the
schedule to play. With work and trying to prep a
couple of the rental properties for new tenants, a boy
gets a bit tired during the week.

Hopefully, I can find some time this Saturday or Sunday.
I would like to take a shot at the new Bellagio $300.00
NLHE tournys they will have scheduled from Sunday to
Thursdays now. The structure seems pretty cool, with
a starting stack of $10K in chips and 30 minute blind
levels. I just need to avoid getting outlucked, you
know...

Most importantly, my booboo will be coming in for a
a trip out to my neck of the woods in a couple of weeks.
It's been hard lately, the last time I spent time with
my girlfriend, was during my last trip back to the Bay.
That was only for the weekend - too quick. That was
about a month ago. So I am looking forward to our
time together at the end of the month. She gives me
focus...

And the PacMan's mauling of a certain Englishman
on the first weekend of May...

Anyway, I'll cut it short for now - I think my
laundry is fully dried, time for foldin' - but not
the cards this time, hehe....

No comments: