Sunday, March 22, 2009

Heatin' Up...

3/20/09

Heatin' Up...

Who knew that 85 degrees would feel hot to me in this
godforsaken town. I guess after a few months of
60 degree weather, the jump in temperature is a bit of a
shock to the system.

I'm just glad the a/c system in Taylor the Jeepney
is working just fine. Kinda surprised the air blowin' out
of it is ice cold, just like it just came out of the
factory. I will definitely need in good working order,
for the hell of a summer that is coming up.

I do remember those triple digit days when I first moved to
Sin City. Whoowee, at least I can sweat off a few pounds
by just living here.

Anyway, I'm at McCarran Int'l Airport, waiting for my
flight back home to the Bay. I guess I can't come to call
Vegas home, I'm just a tourist on extended stay, hehe.

Hope the poker starts heatin' up as well. 2 out 3 tournament
cashes ain't so bad for the year. That would be a great
winning percentage. I just need to get a little lucky and
also on the other hand, not get outlucked. I think I
have this tourny thing down pat - just go in with the
worst hand and hope it holds up - Wheee!!! Haha!!!

Done for now, boardin' the plane in a few....

No comments: