Thursday, March 26, 2009

Finally...

3/26/09

Finally...

I dunno why I lag on things like this. I finally got the sofware
to decode DVD's into MPEG4 format for my Ipod. I've had my 80g
Classic since last year, and have yet to use its full capability.

I only had about 8 or 9 Gigs of media in the thing since then, and
never added anything else to it for a while.

Well, syncin' it the wrong way a couple of days ago, must have
put the fire back in me. I erased my playlist and didn't have
a backup playlist on my Itunes. So, I had to copy a bunch of
my cd's (what are those? hehe...) and purchase some songs and
videos on Itunes.

I then thought to myself, that I have a bunch of DVD's collecting
dust under the flatscreen, I might as well copy those as well.

I got the Cucusoft program to decode the DVD's into MPEG4 format
and have been rippin away. It's pretty easy to use. Believe
me, I'm from Silicon Valley, but far removed from the techogeek
set - it was perfect...

I still only got about 14 Gigs of media...66 to go, lol...

No comments: